VISION, MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
A premier academic institution that provides service-oriented and community responsive quality programs.
An institution that produces competent professionals with skills, values and character acceptable to the local and global community.
This educational institution is committed to develop the potentials of students and to discover their skills for them to give a substantial impact on the varied facets of life; and to provide the teachers with opportunities to professionally upgrade themselves to cope with the fast-growing learning-teaching styles.
1. To offer the programs that are relevant, holistic and compliant with institutional regulatory industry and accreditation standards that will develop lifelong learners with an assurance of effective supervision.
2. To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the area of instruction, research and community extension services.
3. To provide the students with the best educational environment conducive to their development of their mental, social and physical powers.
4. To develop students on social awareness responsibility and accountability among stakeholders anchored on instruction, research and community services.
1. To equip the students with skills and knowledge through various forms of educational endeavors.
2. To provide the students with the best educational environment conducive to the development of their mental, social and physical powers.
3. To provide financial assistance to poor but deserving students.
4. To increase the level of professional competence of the faculty through upgrading.